Người theo dõi

Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 9, 2012

Mid-Autumn Festival !

     To day is Monday , I have a lot of plans for myself . At first , I have to improve my English skills :) , because I'm going to do my ielts exam on 13th October , so I don't have lots of time to write. Secondly, I'm going to go to Hang Ma street to take some photos at night. I hope that I will have some great photos \m/ ^,^ .
     Mid-Autumn Festival is the great festival of Vietnam for children. In this festival , you can buy the lovely glasses , some horror masks, and many kinds of colorful lanterns, etc. The girl will transform to become the princesses and wear the butterfly fake-wings or angel fake-wings . The boys can transform to become the magicians , or princes . In addition , you can eat the Mid-Autumn Cake , it's cake which u can find only in Vietnam. Welcome to Mid-Autumn Festival.






                                                      •·.·´¯`·.·• Namy Nguyễn •·.·´¯`·.·•.                                                       

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét